Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks to Old Friends and New Friends, the ponies eat good tonight!

I posted on Sunday that a couple of friends were helping out with the horses.

One is an old friend! Well, not OLD as in years old (though I tease her relentlessly!), or OLD as in I've known her forever, but you know...and old friend. One of those quick, easy friendship that started with e-mails, moved to a weekend visit, and WHAM! it's like you've been friends forever! Barb is like that. She's so easy to love! She's one of those people that you can sit in the chair across the room from and not say a word. Easy to be with but you don't have to chatter away because it's an easy comfortable silence with a friend. (Those who know me know that that yap doesn't stay closed for very long. LOL!) It's like I've know her for 100 years, even though she's only ... Oh I give up! I've picked on her so much I've forgotten how old she is. (And who cares anyway?) You can see Barb if you go to my photobucket. She's the one kissing Millie on the nose when she was a baby. (When Millie was a baby, not Barb)

The new friends are Nikki and Chad, who own and run HARDKORE PRODUCTION.

From their website, "Formed in 2001, HardKore Production is a full service manufacturing company devoted to offering our customers high quality service and affordability. We are a full service precision CNC machining facility with CNC milling, design, and quick turn prototype machining capabilities."

I hope that they are able to make it out of the frozen tundra and stop by for a visit, to see my place, see the horses, especially Thai! I would love to get a photo of them with her!

I hugged my horses today...did you?

6 comments:

Nikker said...

We will make a trek over as soon as we really get spring! Frozen in place right now!

Karen V said...

"Spring"??? What's that? No such thing!

Barb Ollivier said...

You say such nice things about the person who give you soooo much static!! I love you sweetie!! And by the way, I am 32. Just so you know... ha!

Karen V said...

Barb - I figured you were around my age..

Barb Ollivier said...

Exactly... I'd say give or take 6 months....

Karen V said...

But you're OLDER....right?