Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ENOUGH ALREADY!

That is what Classy is seeming to say when it comes to the alfalfa pellets. She won’t eat them anymore. If I mix the Strategy in with it, she flips it out on the ground, then poops on it. Well, FINE!

She is eating loose hay and seems a LOT happier about it. She’ll eat the Strategy because it’s yummy, but no more pellets.

She has moved out to the arena with Thai, though I’m going to have to figure out how to put them together, and yet feed them separate. I guess they can take turns being in the pen I set up. Dang neurotic Thoroughbreds!

I had thought that I’d be reducing Classy’s Strategy intake, but if she’s switching over from pellets to flakes, I may have to keep her on it.

This Friday is picture day. I’m sure Classy won’t look much better because she’s not been eating much the last day or so. We’ll see how she does through the week.

1 comment:

hope4more said...

Hope your having a good Friday! Can't wait to see new pics of Classy.