Thursday, June 4, 2009

The back is better...

My back is better and I'm almost 100%. This is a very good thing because I've got a lot of bending to do today.

1 - I need to clean the irrigation filter so I can water the pasture and my lawn. It's been clogging and there are dry places. This totally has something to do with the abandoned place behind us, which is down line from us. If they don't use water, we clog up. *sigh*

2 - I need to doctor Angel. The other night, Jazzy nailed her with both barrels, cutting up the inside of her back leg. It wasn't as bad as I originally thought, but it STILL makes me angry! Luckily, I have T-Zone Cream and T-Zone Wound Spray. This stuff works miracles, so if you don't have any, shoot an e-mail to
michelle@katiescoasttocoast.com and get some. Michelle is great to work with and one of my favorite people in the whole world!! She is the one who first recommended it to me and I thank her every time I've had to use it! I'll get Before and After photos, so you can see "proof". It'll be a while for the "after".

3 - I need to doctor Thai. Miss Witch Classy (who is only witchy to Thai) caught her with a hoof and knocked the skin off the front of her front ankle. It's ugly, but Thai is sound on the leg, and there's no swelling or infection. Thanks again to T-Zone Cream!

It's hot here...only 70 over night and in the 90s right now. There are threats of thunderstorms throughout the evening. It could be worse. It could be snowing.

My daughter graduates from highschool on Saturday. I can't believe she made it this far without Mike killing her. But then...there's still a day and a half...

No comments: