Monday, February 8, 2010

My Baby is Coming HOOOMMMEEE!!!

FINALLY! Mike is coming home. I pick him up in Seattle on Wednesday. And you know what THAT means...

ROAD TRIP!!

The only down side is that he wants me to bring the dogs with me. Just what I always wanted...8 hours of Boomer farts! On the plus side, the weather is supposed to be nice, not even any rain. Just keep your fingers crossed that Virginia doesn't get snow before then so he can get out.

My friend in Minnesota wrote today that they were in the middle of a blizzard, with drifts up to the hood of her car. Hmm... one really good reason NOT to live in Minnesota!

The furbabies are all fine. Honey is still lame, but otherwise, she's fine. She even did a little bucking yesterday while turned out. Silly old mare!

3 comments:

Nikker said...

Yippeee!! ( :

Madge said...

Oh yea.. snow in Minnesota... I'm in Duluth and we have somewhere around 2-4 inches of the white stuff... Places up the "North Shore" have been 'dumped' on with over a foot of it! At least it isn't the DC storm!! Great to hear your hubby is coming home!! Sending good thoughts and safe weather and driving your way!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Have a safe trip!!!