Sunday, January 29, 2012

Aint' Nothin' But Shit!

Since 3 pm Friday, I have been dealing with shit. The weather warmed up nicely and the runs were mostly dried out, aside from a few spots that were still a bit soggy. I took the opportunity to clean up. All I can say is THANK GOD we bought the tractor!











The water is from me dumping the trough...








After lunch Mike decided he could spare some time to help me. of course, the manual labor still fell to me, but it gave me a bit of a break between loads.



And this is what we are left with... a big old pile of shit! Not ALL of this came out today, only about half of it. But STILL - that's a lot!



Ticket was turned out with Lucy and Roger. For most of the time, I heard her squealing and I know for a fact that the squeal is usually accompanied by a strike with one front leg. Apparently, either Lucy or Roger got a belly-full and she got bitch-slapped. Just broke the skin, not really even any blood...


See the two dogs at the base of the telephone pole? They spent much of the morning barking non=stop at the squirrel up on the line. They belong to one of my neighbors and because I like the guy, I didn't shoot his dogs. I cussed under my breath a bunch though...


Roger B Rabbit - sticking close to Lucy (HIS woman) but keeping an eye on Jazzy, who was turned out on the pasture.


Lucy (and Roger's butt) - hanging out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww fuzzy wabbit.... Place looks good despite the weather

mrscravitz said...

Sure wish we had a tractor! LOL Maybe hubby can fashion a dump bucket on the front of the 4 wheeler?