Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SNOW!!!

The weatherman finally got it right! He said it would snow and it did! What he DIDN'T say was that the wind waould be sustained at 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph. They released us early from work and when I got home, I had to shovel off the COVERED back porch! As of 4:00 pm, it had stopped snowing and we only had four inches on the ground. There should be more later this evening.

This morning, when I let the dogs out, Kizzy went running across the porch then screeched to a stop. She has never seen snow! This afternoon, she LOVES it! She puts her nose in it and run, looking like a 4-legged snowplow! She and Jasper had a great time rolling and playing in the snow!







I had to shovel a path to the wind-blown grass so Weenie could go potty.


They were standing around but as soon as I came inside, Millie and Bullwinkle started playing. Too bad I didn't get decent video of that!

No comments: