Wednesday, December 30, 2009

From Grumpy to Goofy!

The other day, I posted about the neck socks that I ordered from Mrs. Cravitz. I LOVE THEM!!! But she sent a "Neck Tube" and I couldn't figure out how to wear it.

Ring a bell?? Anyway, today she finally sent me a picture of how it's SUPPOSED to be worn.

It's supposed to look like this. Meet Mrs. Cravitz. Cute isn't she? She's one hot momma! WOO! (insert whistles and cat calls here....)


Well, I would NEVER have figured it out!!
I tried it like this - I call it the "Partial Ponytail"

And like this - I call it the "Full Ponytail"

Then there's this one, which is fine as long as I don't need to swallow. If I hold my breath, I can smile...for a second... must....breathe....

And then I look like this when I take it off...

I usually just wear it like this. It's easy. Pull it on down to my chin, then back up. It pulls the hair out of my face, covers my ears, I can breathe, smile, talk, the works!


I finally DID get it, after seeing her pictures. Apparently, you're supposed to put a hat on to hold it in place. Umm... hat? I thought it WAS the hat...

Somehow, I think I'm still getting it wrong. So I show up out at the barn looking like this

The horses don't freak out anymore...much.

6 comments:

mrscravitz said...

You are way to funny! CUTE? Hells bells, I had not even showered yet, and just got in from feeding. As I walked through the door,I caught a glimpse of myself in the window, and you popped into my mind. TAKE A PICTURE FOR KAREN! LOL...so I did, and the rest is history! LOL

hope4more said...

OMG....you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!
Where were you Mrs C when I had to feed outside horses in Wisconsin 20 years ago?!?!?!!!
Thank you both for the laugh of the day - HAPPY NEW YEAR too!

K.Park Lk Wales, FL

please note...FLORIDA now!! LOL :D

phaedra96 said...

You are having way tooo much fun with this!!!! How could you be grumpy when you get to play with your outside gear?

OneDandyHorse said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Priceless!

Jenn said...

Fabulous fashion show.

That looks really useful: WARM!