Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Want To Help A Horse???

UPDATE - THIS HORSE WAS BAILED OUT OF THE KILL PEN!

http://www.auctionhorses.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=auctionhorses&action=display&thread=10294
The horse at the thread above is in the Enumclaw kill pen. I would like to bail him out.

Cost for bail is $400. It'll cost about $200 in fuel for me to go get him.

I have three people that have pledge money (a total of $250). If I can raise the rest of the money, I'll buy him and go pick him up. There is no ship date set currently. If you would like to help, email me at knefous@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Nikker said...

Your thread isn't working. )0: Is this the leopard appy gelding? Heading over to FB right now to check it out...

Nikker said...

Never mind, just found him.

Karen V said...

I fixed it...