Friday, October 1, 2010

This ~N~ That Again...

I brought Millie home. I didn't want to, but I had to. Mike sat me down and talked about the budget, and how we had a kid in college. WHO KNEW that college was SO expensive??? Well I guess I did, but geez! So Millie came home for the winter and hopefully by next Spring, Kali will have gotten her grants and student loans figured out and we'll be able to send Millie back to Tara to finish the job.

Texas Chili

I show before and after pics from time to time. When I uploaded the pics from today and looked at the before, all I could say was "WOW". He just looks BETTER! On as side note of a (Chili) source of irritation, he's a cribber. He has destroyed two buckets, two in-ground sprinklers, and a heavy duty corner feeder (it was bolted to the walls of the stall with lag bolts - which he pulled out, and actually TORN the feeder).




Below are the WOW pics -
Before 7/04/10

After 10/01/10

No comments: