Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama bin Laden

I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr.


I believe that the US and her people are in for a "shit storm". It would have been best to have never had this news broadcast.

3 comments:

Madge said...

I have to agree with you on this.... I'm going up to my buddy's hunting shack with him in a couple weekends and am going to enjoy talkin with him about random things and enjoyin the outdoors while I can... who knows what's going to happen... hopefully nothing at all will happen, but that's just wishful thinking...

mrscravitz said...

I totally agree with you on this. The news media is something else, and I think that they are truly at the center of our demise! And YES it is just the beginning.

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
regroupement de credit aussi banque Rachat De Credit