Monday, November 22, 2010

I SHOULDA SHUT-UP!!

There I was... warm... fat... and happy! Talking about how the storm...wasn't. I shoulda shut the heck up because it is a full-blown blizzard out there now!

The wind is out of the north at 10 mph, the temperature has dropped to 20 degrees... I don't want to do the math but it must be like.. -40 out there!

Kaci and Foxy have blankets on. The rest have snow blankets. ALL of them are standing out in it!

We were released early from work... I left at 3:00 pm and didn't get home until 5:30 pm. I fed the horses, shoveled snow, hooked up the heated water tub, shoveled snow, and shoveled snow. I'm exhausted and ready for a hot bath and bed!

Below is my back porch. I can't remember the last time it snowed on my COVERED back porch... Must be Karma - getting back at me for poking fun at my Canadian friend...



1 comment:

Madge said...

Well at least it didn't rain, freeze, and then snow on you! That's what it has done here in Duluth Mn... ugh! Driving is just SPLENDID.... NOT!!!! Walking is even more interesting.. if we just got the snow- it wouldn't be so bad, but no- we had to get the freezing rain too.... Enjoy the snow!